The perfect set-by-step guide to assist everyone who wants to learn fluid art techniques.
Acrylic Paint Pouring Techniques Level 1: The Basics is a step-by-step instruction guide for the Flip Cup, Dirty Pour, Tree Ring, Puddle Pour, Dip Pour, and Swipe Fluid art techniques.
This book will walk you through the beginning Acrylic Paint Pouring techniques with step-by-step detailed and illustrated chapters on each technique.
You’ll also find all you need to know about:
- The exact supplies you need
- What type of workspace you’ll need
- What pouring medium is (how to make your own)
- How to mix your paints with exact the ratios Erika uses
- How much paint to use
- Tips and troubleshooting common problems
- How to seal your painting
- How to put on the final backing and how to add hanging hardware to give your masterpiece a finished, professional look.
- Language : English
- Paperback : 100 pages
- ISBN-13 : 979-8437191491
- Item Weight : 6.4 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.5 x 0.24 x 8.5 inches
Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2022
There are no reviews yet.